- Former post doc Dr Dan Gaston accepted a position Dalhousie University Faculty and Bioinformatician for Nova Scotia Health Authority
- We’ve had several papers published recently
- Germline Mutations in MAP3K6 Are Associated with Familial Gastric Cancer
- Focused chemical genomics using zebrafish xenotransplantation as a preclinical therapeutic platform for T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Phenotypic Overlap Between Familial Exudative Vitreoretinopathy and Microcephaly, Lymphedema, and Chorioretinal Dysplasia Caused by KIF11 Mutations
- Amanda and Michael are graduating with honours and a certificate in Genetics
- Dan and Amanda will be travelling to Milan to present their research at the European Human Genetics Conference in June. Dan was invited to give a talk.
- Amanda was awarded an IWK Summer Studentship for Summer 2014.
- Michael and Emily were awarded Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute Norah Stephens Oncology Scholarships for Summer 2014.